Vacancies for scientific assistants
The Gear Research Centre of the Technical University Munich offers serveral diploma thesises as well as jobs for scientific assistants (TV-L E13, according to requirement, full Jobs, with the opportunity to doctorate).
The FZG does basic research as well as directly practically orientated researches in the field of drive technology in cooperation with industry partners.
Priorities of our research work are:
- Gears (load capacity and gear geometry of spur gear-, bevel gear-, worm gear- and hypoid gearboxes)
- Lubrication and tribology
- Continuously Variable Transmissions (PIV-chain, BWA-chain, VDT-push belt)
- Sychronizations and muli-plate clutches
- Environment friendly drive systems for vehicles ("Autarchic Hybrid")
- EDP-Calculation programs for drive technology
As scientific assistant at FZG you are contributing in research and teaching. You are working independently on research projects and present your results to an expert audience. During your job at the chair you establish contacts to industry partners and gain leadership qualities by insturcting Student Research assistans as well as through the supervision of semester and master thesises. Through your service in teaching, p.ex. at the supervision of student construction- and calculation excercises, you gain profound knowledge in the field of machine elements.
Your workplace is situated in the most modern higher education institution building of Europe near the gates of Munich.
Please adress your application with the common documents to
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Karsten Stahl
Forschungsstelle für Zahnräder und Getriebebau
or via e-mail to the relevant contact Person of the vacancy.